I'D NEVER GO TO A HAIRDRESSER'S TO GET DREADS AGAIN!

Mistake: He went to a hairdressers & got his dreads made with chemicals (perm solution) & pipecleaners.

Truth: This method cannot permanently tightly lock hair in one sitting. You will walk out of the salon with dreads, but to keep them requires a lot of work & there is no guarentee they'll stay.
His Comment: The hairdresser's told me I had to 'train' my new dreadlocks. This meant rubbing them with wax often & spending a lot of time on them. If I knew that it would take so much work to keep my dreads nice after they'd been made with this method then I'd never have gotten them done there in the first place. The first visit they spent 6-7hours & it cost about $750. My dreads were getting loose & messy after 2weeks so I rang them & they booked me in for some maintenance. I spent another $100 & a week later experienced the same problem..........dreads getting loose.
CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR SOLUTION